Hate marshaling? Well then you are getting the night off. We are going to run the entire program with no marshals. When you crash, flip, get stuck, flame-out, or generally cannot proceed anymore your race is done and you will finish in that order.
- Triple A Mains, five minutes each for all classes.
- One qual to seed the mains.
- No bump ups, if you don’t make the A, you’ll run 3 mains in the “B or Catch” class
- No reverse
- Drivers will be allowed onto the track to remove their car from the track
- If we get some new drivers we will split them into the same class and marshals will be required for that race only.
This one is for you drivers out there. I’ve been to boat, airplane, and FPV races where there are no marshals and it’s actually changes everything. It’s pretty cool. You have to be deliberate, cautious, pick your passes carefully, and do your best to stay out of trouble. It’ll be different, it’ll be fun!
Signup closes at 5:30, Driver’s Meeting at 6:00, and Racing starts immediately afterwards. See you there!